Renu's Week

Sunday, April 12, 2020

Report of 12 April 2020

Happy Easter!

May the hope of the risen Saviour guide all of us at this time.

We are well and hope the same with you.  It is week 3 of the lockdown and said lockdown is likely to be extended, which is vastly safer for all.  I have a routine in place, as already mentioned.  Housework is done, but spring cleaning is not - that was done earlier.  Both Scott and I are still working, and keep up with activities and continuing medical education (CME) online. 

The B is fine.  Today, I got a report of a centipede having been found on the clothing of a Banyan patient, and her reporting itching at the site.  I prescribed an antihistamine and a steroid.  Nature is very active, now that humans are not.  Insects are seen where they were not before, last week an exotic bird was within our apartment complex, and I can hear birds louder than before.  All this is good.  It is also prudent for our residents to be very careful; we don't know what bites will engender. 

My private practice is firmly on hold.  The owner of the hospital has gone in for emergency trauma cases and the rest of us have not.  We will see what the upcoming weeks bring.  This hospital is a fine place to work. 

Our children are well and state that they think this virus will last the rest of this year.  Both are on lockdown.  Naren's students phone him a fair amount and he says he is busier than he was; Navin is well and has not left his apartment since lockdown started.  I will speak to my Dad shortly. 

We have been catching up on movies as part of our day.  Today's was "The fundamentals of caring," which was good; I am a Paul Rudd fan. 

Stay safe and well.

Unw -

R

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home