Renu's Week

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Report of 22 Feb 2010

Hello from Chennai -

Updating the blog was on my list of things to do, for sure. I have received news that my mother is worse. This state of affairs is precluding any accomplishment on my part. But work must go on, mustn't it, as must life.

Sometimes, overwhelming evidence is difficult to overlook. I am a medical person, and must not overlook it. Certainly, hope springs eternal, and we can ask for acceptance of the reality, not for unrealistic and improbable things.

Parents are unique and tolerant beings. The amount of stuff I pulled, especially as a teenager, had to be seen to be believed. In my mother's infinite grace, she has mentioned none of it to my sons. I have, in vivid detail, but she has not.

Thank you for your prayers. I think they have sustained my mother, and all of us.

Unw -

R

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home